1. CHARGE THE BATTERY For the first use of the ALFA 10, please connect the player to the 12V cigarette socket outlet using the charger cable that comes with the package and let it charge for no less than 15 minutes prior to using the player, this will avoid any possible damage to the player.
2. SELECT THE PROPER RING The package comes with different ring sizes, 10mm, 12mm, 12.7mm 14mm, and 16mm to select the proper one that fits with your headrest's pole.
3. PLACE THE BRACKET BOX BETWEEN THE HEADREST POLES (with the switch upward), pushing the U-hardwareinto the bracket box, then place the box in the middle ..
4. INSERT THE BACK BRACKET OF THE UNIT INTO THE BRACKET BOX Push the switch into the locking place, andadjust the bracket to a perfect place. If user wants to detach the unit from the bracket, please open thelocking first, otherwise compulsively pulling outthe unit will damage its structure
5. PLUG AND PLAY Connect ALFA 10 Charger to a cigarette socket outlet and connect the other end of the charger into the power source of the player, you do NOT need any cuttings or special work to be done.