For peace of mind we offer a manufacturer’s warranty on all our products.
If you need to claim against the warranty, please contact us and we’ll guide you through the process.
Below you’ll find an overview of what’s covered in your warranty, links to register your products and your current registered products.
We recommend registering your product with us, so that we can help you as quickly and efficiently as possible.
What is covered/Uncovered in your warranty
For a full disclosure of our warranty terms & conditions please download our Warranty Information PDF
The warranty period is (1) Year from the original date of purchase. During this warranty period, under normal use, ALFA Series will at its option, repair and/or replace parts determined to be defective.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. Any unauthorized maintenance, misuse, collision, liquid infiltration (water damage, sweat perspiration, drinks etc...), or modifications
2. Incorrect Use of Product: altering software, removing serial numbers/logos, using Charging cables not approved by ALFA Series.
3. Damage due to fire, flood, acts of God, misuse and related damage.
4. Any prepaid freight for warranty service.
5. Products sold AS IS or consumables (such as fuses or power cables).
If any product issues arise please visit our Help Center or contact your dealer first. Many player performance problems can be solved with simple troubleshooting.
If it is found that service on your player is needed please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to start a warranty claim.
Please register your warranty so we can provide you with the latest firmware updates, user manuals and tutorial videos.