For a full disclosure of our warranty terms & conditions please download our Warranty Information PDF.
Download Warranty PDF
The warranty period is (1) Year from the original date of purchase. During this warranty period, under normal use, ALFA Series and Karinterior Inc, will at its option, repair and/or replace parts determined to be defective.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. Any unauthorized maintenance, misuse, collision, liquid infiltration (water damage, sweat perspiration, drinks etc...), or modifications.
2. Incorrect Use of Product: altering software, removing serial numbers/logos, using cameras and/or using accessories not approved by ALFA Series and/or Karinterior Inc.
3. Damage due to fire, flood, acts of God, misuse and related damage.
4. Any prepaid freight for warranty service.
5. Products sold AS IS or consumables.
6. Installed by non professional and/or unlicensed installer for ALFA11/ ALFA12.
7. Used/use third party power cables and chargers to feed ALFA Series products, all non-alfaseries cables are not approved by ALFA Series and/or Karinterior Inc.
If any product issues arise please visit our Help Center or contact your dealer first. Many ALFA Smart Players performance problems can be solved with simple troubleshooting.If it is found that service on your ALFA players needed please email us email@example.com to start a warranty claim.
Please register your warranty so we can provide you with the latest firmware updates, user manuals and tutorial videos.